- Rotary encoders
- Absolute rotary encoders
- Standard/compact rotary encoders
- Customer-specific rotary encoders
- Safety rotary encoders
- ATEX-compliant rotary encoders
- Heavy-duty rotary encoders
- Double rotary encoders
- Housing options
- Incremental rotary encoders
- Wire-actuated encoders
- Linear encoders
- Compact drives
- Industry 4.0
- Customized sensor designs
- Drill breakage monitoring
- Product selector
Absolute rotary encoders for redundant applications
Double rotary encoders (twin encoders) are used in applications such as event technology and have two autonomous absolute rotary encoders with a common main shaft or two scanning units with a central disk.
A wide variety of housing sizes from 36 mm to 81 mm, all shaft and connection types, high resolutions and many different interface combinations fulfil all requirements. SIL3-/Ple-certified double encoders are also available for applications that demand functional safety.
For further information or specific requests, please don’t hesitate to contact our TR sales team.