Barcode positioning systems
Barcode positioning systems of type BE-901 are optical measuring systems which use visible red laser light to determine the position of the BE-901 relative to a permanently mounted barcode tape. Typically the BE-901 is mounted on a (rail-)guided vehicle, whose position is to be determined. The position information is determined to within a millimeter using the information of the fixed barcode tape and made available to the primary system.
- Interfaces: Profibus, SSI
- Easy installation and activation
- Reads straight and curved tracks
- Non contact position measurement
- Position detection up to 10,000 m