- Rotary encoders
- Linear encoders
- Tube housings
- Profile housings
- Plastic housing
- LMR_27 - ultra compact
- Redundant LMR70
- Glass scale / transformation
- Laser distance measurement
- Barcode positioning systems
- Wire-actuated encoders
- Compact drives
- Industry 4.0
- Customized sensor designs
- Drill breakage monitoring
- Product selector
Fields of application
- Pneumatic workstations
- Reel cutter
- Wear-free Y-axis in high-rack warehouse (replaces wire-actuated encoder)
- Transfer vehicles
- Replaces easily soiled, optical axes e.g. in profile cutting machines
- Event technology etc.
- EtherCAT, PROFIBUS, CANopen
- 5/100 mm precise, absolute, contact-free position measurement
- Multiple measurement of up to 30 positions simultaneously
- Reliably tight system with protection class IP 65
- Can be installed in any position (automatic addressing)
- Device foot for mounting using holes or clamping shoes
Wire-actuated encoders are prone to wear, magnetic tapes are susceptible to ferromagnetic chips, position marks read optically with readers can become soiled, magnetostrictive measuring systems are limited in their measuring length, glass scales are unaffordable from certain measurement lengths and laser measuring systems cannot detect several positions in the same light area simultaneously.
TR-Electronic has closed this gap with the LMC 55: The cascadable linear measuring system is wear-free, thanks to its contact-free position measurement, and can detect the positions of up to 30 magnets simultaneously. Only permanent magnets move over the profile; these do not require a supply and therefore do not need a supply lead or cable carriers. Absolute position detection up to 20 m is available as standard. The flat housing of the linear measuring system can be installed flush with the floor and, as it has no beads, product residues cannot stick to it.
The cascadable measuring system comprises individual elements and can be made up to the required length directly in the machine by stringing the sensor sections together. Quick commissioning is ensured with a little technical skill and standard tools. The first version with Industrial Ethernet is now available with EtherCAT. There are also two traditional field bus versions with PROFIBUS and CANopen.
No waiting time
Stock the few different components. In case of exchange, you have the replace modules available at once. You replace the modules and then handle the repair/exchange of the module. This results in minimal downtime.
Requirements of industry are increasing. You need to extend the measurement length? No problem – just add other modules. No compromising. Stay flexible and use modules on your stock to install a full system at once. Later, you reorder the parts. You expand and LMC 55 just grows with you.